Trusted Foundation Repair Experts
We realize it is difficult for homeowners to select a company to repair their home foundation in the Houston, TX metropolitan area. Your home is your most valuable asset and you want to ensure that the company you select to perform structural repairs on your home is the best at what they do. Additionally, as a homeowner, it may be hard to identify what structural issues your home is experiencing. Our experts will help you identify your foundation issue, find the correct solutions to the problem, and get the job done in a timely manner. Our team is certified by the National Foundation Repair Association and all of our work includes a Lifetime Transferable Warranty. We have leveled thousands of residential homes in the Houston area and our ratings speak for themselves. If you are looking for the best foundation repair company in Houston then you are in the right place.
If you think your home has a foundation problem, give us a call and we will be glad to schedule a free foundation evaluation with one of our Certified Foundation Specialists.
Chris Bartlett, Certified Foundation Repair Specialist
Kurt Bartlett, Certified Foundation Repair Specialist
Houston, TX Residential Foundation Leveling Experts
AAA Foundation Service of Houston began repairing slab foundations back in 1955 when Houston was still a small bustling Texas city. For over 60 years this family-owned business has proudly served thousands of Houston area homeowners. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest quality work and we continue to earn the highest rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau, year after year. We have been here for Houston for the last 60 years and we are here to stay.
You can trust AAA Foundation Service.
- Houston Strong Business
- Professional and Reliable
- Honest and Dependable
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Committed to Quality
18-Month No-Interest Financing Available
We offer plenty of convenient payment options to fit your individual needs. Repairing your foundation could not be easier. Some benefits of financing with us include:
- – No interest for up to 18 months
– A quick & easy finance application process
– Fast approval turn-around time
– Low monthly payment options
Contact us today to find out what financing options we have available for you!
What Our Clients Say About our Service!
Signs of Concrete Foundation Problems
The overall well-being of your home’s structure depends on the foundation performing its intended purpose. It must support everything from the bottom to the top: floor coverings, cabinets, walls, doors, windows, and roof. Simply put, the integrity of your home’s slab protects the value and health of your home. Some things to watch for are:
Uneven or sloping floors
Cracks in sheetrock walls
Gaps between wall and floor, or wall and ceiling
Floor tiles cracking
Counter tops out of level
Doors sticking or unable to lock
Exterior brick cracks or mortar separation
Gap in expansion joints
What Causes Foundation Damage in Houston, TX?
Below are the top three things that cause damage to a house foundation in the Houston area.
1. Lack of moisture in the soil is the most common cause for foundation issues in Houston. Soil shifts when it shrinks due to a lack of moisture from high heat and little rain. This shifting can lead to your foundation slab sinking and sloping. If not addressed at first notice, this can become a much larger issue.
2. Soil expansion is another cause for concern in the Houston area. When the soil becomes too moist around and under your home, the soil will expand. This soil expansion can lead to upheaval of the slab foundation and cause it to become uneven.
3. Leaking plumbing under your slab can be a cause for issues related to your foundation as well. If you have a break in your plumbing under the slab continuous moisture in the soil will lead to slab upheaval. These types of leaks are often discovered while repairing the foundation. It is best to have a hydro static test completed on your plumbing system if you suspect that you may have a leak.
Learn more about foundation damage causes in our blog post Common Causes of Foundation Issues.
Foundation Repair Process Overview
If you are having concrete piers installed under your home’s slab foundation, the task is difficult if you are not an experienced contractor. Holes must be dug around your home, and in some cases inside your home as well. Soil must be removed from the areas where piers will be placed. Once these steps have taken place, the concrete pilings will be inserted deep into the earth with a special type of hydraulic pump. This equipment uses the weight of the home to press the piers into the soil. Once the point of resistance is reached and the piers can no longer be pushed into the soil, the hydraulic equipment is removed and each hole has a manual jack placed into it. The team will raise the home in unison until the slab is back to where it needs to be.
You can read more about the process in our blog: The Five Steps in Houston Foundation Repair
Keeping Texans on Solid Ground for Over 60 Years
AAA Foundation Repair is one of the most experienced and respected foundation leveling and repair companies in Houston. Call us today and let our experience go to work for you.
Reasons to Choose Us
Here are just a few reasons our customers choose us to repair their home foundation.
- Locally Family Owned Business
- 60 Years of Foundation Experience
- Fully Certified and Insured
- We Put Our Clients First
What our local customers say
0% Financing for 18 Months
Residential Concrete Contractor
Connect with Us on Social