AAA Foundation Service realizes how important and difficult it is when it comes to determining who to trust with your home's foundation repair. There are lots of foundation repair companies in Houston, Texas, and many of them do not deserve your trust. Most homeowners have a few foundation repair companies make an evaluation of their foundation before making a decision, and some things to consider before making a decision are:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long has the company been in business?
- AAA Foundation Service was established in Houston, Texas over 60 years ago, and intends to remain in Houston for at least another 60 years.
Q. Is the company an accredited business with the BBB, and how are they rated?
- AAA Foundation Service has been an accredited business with the BBB for decades, and maintains an A+ Rating, year after year.
Q. Do they include a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all foundation repairs?
- AAA Foundation Service issues a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all foundation repairs.
Q. Is the company a member of the Foundation Repair Association, and are the
representatives Certified Foundation Repair Specialists?
- AAA Foundation Service is a member, and all Inspectors are certified.
Q. Does the company have Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance?
- AAA Foundation Service is fully insured.
Q. Do they use sub-contractors?
- AAA Foundation Service never uses sub-contractors. All employees are full time, tax-paying technicians.
Q. Are the foundation inspections free to homeowners?
- AAA Foundation Service never charges for inspections. Your home will be inspected by one of our Certified Foundation Repair Specialists, and if foundation repairs are required, a written repair plan and estimate will be provided.
Q. Do I need to be present during the inspection?
- Yes. The inspection includes interior observations and foundation elevation readings. The entire process usually takes about one hour.
Q. How long does it take to complete a foundation repair job?
- The average repair job normally takes 2 or 3 days.
Call for Free Estimate