Houston – AAA Foundation Service was established back in 1955 when Houston was still a small Texas city. For over 50 years, this family owned and operated business has proudly served thousands of Greater Houston, Texas area homeowners and earned the highest rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau, year after year.We realize it is difficult for homeowners when it comes to selecting a foundation repair company. Most homeowners call more than one company before making a decision, and we understand that. AAA Foundation Service is an active member of the National Foundation Repair Association, and all of our representatives are Certified Foundation Repair Specialists. Our foundation repair Houston system is the industry’s proven leader, utilizing pre-cast concrete cylinders with steel inserts, and is backed by our Lifetime Transferable Warranty. If you think your home has a foundation problem, just give us a call and we will be glad to schedule an appointment with one of our Certified Foundation Repair Specialists. No charge. No obligation.
Foundation and Concrete Repair
It’s unfortunate when it happens, but it is something that cannot be ignored. We’re talking about your home’s foundation. We’re talking about the foundation of the place that houses your loved ones. This foundation needs to stay strong. It needs to stay intact. And if it begins to fail, it needs to be repaired immediately. There’s no if’s, and’s or but’s about it.
Many of you reading this might be tempted to postpone your foundation repairs for as long as possible. We do not recommend this for a number of reasons, and this is a topic that we will delve deeply into as we share more information with you shortly.
Most importantly, please recognize the value of doing business with AAA Foundation Service in Houston Texas. We have many years of experience in this industry. We have helped thousands of satisfied customers throughout the years. And even more to the point, we really care about our customers and only want what is best for them as far as foundation repair is concerned.
Do not hesitate to call AAA Foundation Service immediately to find out more about how we can help.
Foundation Repair: Why We Need It
This might seem obvious to some, but many others unfortunately overlook the value of properly repairing the foundation of their home. And since we do not want you to make the same mistake, we have decided to spell it out in plain English why you need foundation repairs when the time is right.
You see, there are certain obvious signs that you need to look out for that will tell you when foundation repairs are an absolute must. We are going to point out some of these signs today, and we will also share some of the incredibly significant reasons why foundation repair will help you as a homeowner and help the value of your property in general.
Let’s get into the reasons why foundation repair might be necessary right now.
But before we do, remember to call AAA Foundation Service right now to take advantage of our free foundation inspection today.
Chris Bartlett,Certified Foundation Repair Specialist
One of our foundation repair specialists, certified by the Foundation Repair Association, will provide a free estimate to homeowners.
4 Reasons Why Fixing Your Foundation Is the Right Choice
Here they are in no particular order:
- Foundation repair will help to increase the value of your home when it comes time to sell it – many of us are having a difficult time in this up-and-down economy. Some people have no choice but to sell their home, and because many homeowners are currently underwater on their mortgage, they need to get maximum value for their property. Whether you are planning to sell your home now or in the future, repairing your foundation is an absolute must. By fixing the foundation, you are going to increase the value of your home. And it’s also important to fix this problem because it could potentially affect home buyer loan eligibility when your future buyer is attempting to get a loan. You do not want to hurt the chances of any possible homebuyers from getting a loan. Since home foundation problems are serious, they are treated as a negative defect and will turn many potential homebuyers away from buying your property.
- Waiting to repair your foundation is only going to make it that much worse when you finally have to fix it in the future – this is a mistake that we often see people make, and it is a serious and grievous error. We do not want you to wait any longer than you absolutely must in order to repair your foundation. By waiting, you are allowing the problem to get much worse, and are letting the potential for damage to become that much greater. Do not wait any longer than you absolutely have to when it comes to repairing your foundation. Fix this problem before it gets even bigger than it already is. Fix this problem before it gets worse and so expensive that you regret waiting to make this serious and necessary repair. To determine if you are experiencing any foundation issues that need immediate attention, look for cracks in the sheet rock above the doors, walls and windows of your home. Look for cracks in the brick veneer on the exterior of your house. Check to see if you have any doors that will not close or open on their own in your home. If you have doors that stick or do not shut, you might be experiencing a foundation problem. If the interior floors of your home are not level, this could also be due to foundation issues that need immediate attention.
- Foundation shifting or cracking is expected in a significant number of homes across the United States, and due to the high concentration of expansive soil in Texas, the chances are even greater in Houston – ultimately this is a warning to all of our customers and those reading this information. It’s quite possible that due to foundation shifting, you may find yourself in need of foundation repair. If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact AAA Foundation Service immediately. We will come to your home and provide a free inspection at no charge to you. And if there is a serious problem that needs addressing, we will come to your aid and take care of this issue before it gets even worse. We are happy to help each and every one of our customers in Houston and the surrounding area, and we look forward to helping you take care of your foundation repair needs.
- Lower energy costs by repairing the damage to your foundation – whether you realize it or not, you could be using and wasting more energy due to foundation problems. Cold/warm air could be leaking out through different areas of your home, and the foundation of your structure is one of those areas where you can be wasting energy. By making repairs to your foundation, you will minimize losses of this very precious and expensive resource. Repairing your foundation will help you to trap the air-conditioning in your home to a greater degree, and this will help you to save money on energy costs over the long run.
If you are experiencing foundation problems of any type, please contact AAA Foundation Service at your earliest convenience. Feel free to call us to schedule a free foundation inspection right now.
Why AAA Foundation Service Is the Perfect Company to Hire to Meet Your Foundation Repair Needs
We’ve made it very clear that foundation repair is an absolute must for a number of different reasons. Now we’d like to tell you why AAA Foundation Service is the best company to help you with your foundation repair issues.
Some of the main reasons to consider AAA Foundation Service include:
- More than 50 years of experience in the foundation repair industry – our years of experience in this business is one of the main reasons why we feel we are the ideal choice. We have been in this business for many generations, and we have the knowledge, experience and dedication that allowed us to last in this business for more than 50 years. AAA Foundation Service is committed to providing homeowners in Houston with the best foundation repair service possible. For most people, their home is their most valuable asset. We understand this and we will do everything that we can to make sure that this asset continues to stay in tiptop condition from a foundation perspective.
- We provide all of our customers with a lifetime warranty – and not only is this lifetime warranty available for the current homeowner, but the warranty is also transferable in case the homeowner sells the property to a new buyer. Since entering this business and opening our company back in 1955, AAA Foundation Service in Houston Texas is and has always been willing to back up our work. We provide a lifetime warranty to all of our customers and future homeowners because we want what is best for the homes in this community. We understand the value of a solid foundation, and we guarantee our work and are willing to make lifetime adjustments when necessary. Please know and understand that we have your best interest at heart. Please call us now for a free inspection so that you can take advantage of our lifetime commitment to your home.
- We offer a financing program to all of our customers who qualify – AAA Foundation Service understands that not all homeowners are going to have the ability to pay for their foundation repairs in cash. Some of you in Houston are going to require financing, and out-of-pocket funding just isn’t going to be a possibility. We do not want you to worry about trying to come up with the funds for this serious and important repair. We have partnered with Synchrony Bank, and have created a financing program to meet the needs of each and every one of our customers. To take advantage of our financing program and to receive 0% financing with regular payments for up to 18 months, you must get approved for credit. So contact us to find out more about our low-interest plans as well as our 0% financing plans. Or if you prefer, we also accept all major credit cards as well.
- Better Business Bureau – day after day, month after month, and year after year, we continue to retain our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. What does this mean? It means that we are in good standing with one of the most important business-related organizations in the United States of America. It means that we provide excellent service and high quality foundation repairs to each and every one of our customers. It means that our customers love what we do and have never felt the need to complain about our business. Because we are in perfect standing with the BBB, it shows each and every one of you that we are one of Houston’s top foundation services in the great state of Texas.
- Free Foundation Inspection – last but not least, you should seriously consider AAA Foundation Service because we are willing to provide a free foundation inspection at no cost to you. This will help you determine whether or not you have any foundation problems that need to be addressed. This is the ideal way to discover if foundation repairs are necessary now or in the future.
Please Call AAA Foundation Service at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to performing a free foundation repair inspection as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by.